:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Can't boot Dynebol…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Chris Greenman
Aan: Danconklin, dynebolic mailinglist
Onderwerp: Re: [dyne:bolic] Can't boot Dynebolic
Interesting. The internal CD drive is a DVD/CDRW
combo. I've never had problems with it before but
maybe something changed in the driver.

As for the f2 thing, I've tried pretty much every one
of the options (and a few that aren't listed) and
nothing changes. The standard kernel messages spew
out until it hits the CD-Rom driver then everythign
stops.

I'll do a little more playing tonight now that I've
gotten some suggestions and I'll let you all know how
it went.