:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Can't boot Dynebol…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Dan Conklin
À: dynebolic
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] Can't boot Dynebolic

When you boot, hit f2 and there is an interactive option there that might help. I tried it and it just seemed to slow down the boot enough to read the terminal a little easier. Anyway, I ran dmesg to see what loads on my machine after the uniform CDROM driver, and the next thing was that it reassigned the DVD ROM's drive allocation. After that it detected the RAID and SCSI devices and assigned resources to them. After that was the USB hub and then the mouse.Dan ConklinHelp fight software piracy...use Linux!Need to know something about shooting and editing video? Ask us! --- On Thu 11/30, Chris Greenman < ckgreenman@??? > wrote:From: Chris Greenman [mailto: ckgreenman@???]To: dynebolic@???: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 07:52:14 -0800 (PST)Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] Can't boot DynebolicNo problem. You didn't know and I didn't volunteerthat info :-). I work primarily on Solaris but I amalso an RHCE.Actually I did try docking and booting from the HD andit
still hangs. I also tried booting with both of thefloppy images on the d:b CD and got the same result. Like I said before I don't think it's a CD Problem. Ithink the issue is with what ever loads immediatelyafter that Uniform CD-ROM driver. Unfortunately sinceI can't get past that, I have no clue what is tryingto load.--

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com