:: Re: [dyne:bolic] installing dyne on…
Top Pagina
Auteur: jaromil
Aan: dynebolic mailinglist
Onderwerp: Re: [dyne:bolic] installing dyne on hard-disk
On Wed, Nov 29, 2006 at 10:42:08PM +0000, andrea bertolasi wrote:
> I've used the D:B docked on the hard disk for the last couple of month
> with no major problem.
> Do you think that all that looped mount slow down the system?

not the looped mount, but i notice that somehow the nesting bind mount
overlayed by unionfs slows down especially when /tmp is used intensively

i am wondering how that can be fine tuned. some check at boot on every
partition if there is a /tmp directory then link that, probably.

ciao

- --
jaromil, dyne.org rasta coder, http://afrolinux.org