:: [dyne:bolic] Can't boot Dynebolic
Top Pagina
Auteur: Chris Greenman
Aan: dynebolic
Onderwerp: [dyne:bolic] Can't boot Dynebolic
Hello,
    I've got a problem that hopefully someone can help
me with.  When I try to boot d:b 2.3 it hangs
immediately after the "Uniform CD-ROM driver" line.
I've tried every kernel boot option I can think of and
it doesn't make a difference.

The hardware is a Toshiba Satellite 1905-S303 with a
Pentium 4 2.4Ghz, i810 Sound and Radeon Mobility M6.
I currently run Ubuntu Dapper on this system with no
issues. I know the CD is good because it runs fine on
my IBM Thinkpad T41.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Cheap talk?