:: [dyne:bolic] installing additional …
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Doug Wiesenthal
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dynebolic
Aihe: [dyne:bolic] installing additional software
Hello everyone - I just downloaded and installed the latest version (2.3) and am enjoying it very much. However I cannot figure out how to install additional software. There is no symantic, yum or any other GUI package manager that I can find in the menu system. I would like to add software to this wonderful system and I would appreciate it very much if someone could tell me if there is an easy and preferably GUI mode to achieve this. Thanks very much.

Doug