:: [dyne:bolic] prob with wireless key…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: David Bruce Hughes
À: dynebolic
Sujet: [dyne:bolic] prob with wireless keyboard and mouse at boot
Hi Everyone,

I just downloaded the 2.2 ISO. This is a seriously cool tool and I can't
wait to get my hands on it. Unfortunately I'm a Linux n00b, but I do have a
dual boot system with XP & PCLOS working fine.

The keyboard works OK pre-boot, but when it boots into the desktop,
dyne:bolic does not see the keyboard at all and only the vertical mouse
motion is recognized. I have an HP wireless USB KB & mouse. It's really
common piece, they even sell it at Wal-Mart. Does dyne:bolic know this
hardware, or is something else wrong?

thanks,
Baba