:: Re: [dyne:bolic] What I am doing wr…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: jaromil
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] What I am doing wrong; Need login and password, booting from CD (version 2.2)
On Fri, Nov 24, 2006 at 12:17:15PM -0700, Jerald wrote:
> Hi
>
> I thought, this OS was as simple as restarting your computer and boot
> from the CD. It is asking me for a login name and password. How is that
> possible from the CD?

hi Jerald,

dyne:bolic is not asking a password at boot by default, in case your
copy does, it's default behaviour has been modified (which is easily
possible for customizations, using dyne.cfg).

the default password for dyne:bolic is 'luther'

ciao

- --
jaromil, dyne.org rasta coder, http://afrolinux.org