:: [dyne:bolic] Res: Res: Tor turned…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Bruno Cossermelli Vellutini
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dynebolic mailinglist
Aihe: [dyne:bolic] Res: Res: Tor turned off on dyne:bolic 2.2
impressive how we find these things just after sending the email...

ok, I got 2.3...

sorry :)

"All that we call phylogeny is today, and ever has been, ontogeny itself. Ontogeny is, then, the primary, the secondary, the universal fact. It is ontogeny from which we depart and ontogeny to which we return. Phylogeny is but a name for the lineal sequences of ontogeny, viewed from the historical standpoint."
(Whitman, 1919)