:: Re: [dyne:bolic] How install on P2…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: darius m
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: lellocardone, dynebolic mailinglist
Aihe: Re: [dyne:bolic] How install on P200mmx :)
I'm trying to make the same with one difference - my video is 16 mb.
So as long as I know there is the problem with ram - it must be at
least 64. Jaromil got an idea that you can start with ASCii mode (at
boot: type "linux ascii=true" without quotes). In my case it doesn't
work just in different way. Then Jaromil got an idea that nesting
(see documentation) should help but right here is another problem -
how to nest if you cannot start? Does anyone knows that? There is no
nest command at boot window at start up.