:: Re: [dyne:bolic] How do I ripp a tr…
Top Pagina
Auteur: flavius.38977219
Aan: dynebolic
Onderwerp: Re: [dyne:bolic] How do I ripp a track from a CD on Dyne?
Hi,

I managed to ripp the track I wanted by using

cdparanoia -B "trackNumber"

Would love to see a ripping feature in ReZound and/or Audacity

Thanks
for the info,
VirtualFlavius
The HydroBeats Project
http://www.assembla.com/wiki/show/hydrobeats

> Hi,

1st I've encountered a problem mounting an audio cdrom for music playback

> > through the GUI
> > Error message:
> > "
> > Mounting /mnt/cd1
>
> mount: you must specify
> > the filesystem type
> > Mount failed
> >

> > Done
> > There was one error.
> > "
> on CD AUDIO there is no file

system, so it's impossible to mount them!
> Of course there are cd audio

who has a data track and you can mount
> that track, but not the audio.
>

> > Further
> > more, I'd appreciate it if someone could please tell

me which application
> > to use for CD track ripping to wav and/or mp3.
> from the shell:
> to extract audio you can use: cdda2wav or cdparanoia

> for encode in mp3 you can use lame or mencoder
> to add id3 tags you can

use id3tags

> what is missing IMHO is a tool that let you rip your cd

riping in an