:: [dyne:bolic] Firefox settings, cook…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: flavius.38977219
To: dynebolic
Betreff: [dyne:bolic] Firefox settings, cookies, add-ons etc'
Hi,

Does anyone know where FireFox is keeping its' add-ons, cookies, favorites,
history, etc'?
I had quite a lot of add-ons and stuff on my 2.1 dock which
I'm too lazy to reinstall/reconfigure. I hope this stuff is kept is the user
space and not overwritten when upgrading from 2.1 to 2.2.

Just a side note:
I think it would be cool if FireFox would be pre-set-up to know which application
to launch for opening downloaded files of installed Dyne apps, such as MP3,
video, .h2song, etc'. Moreover, I think it would be cool if it came with major
plug-ins pre-installed, such as Flash, Java and QuickTime. Do you think it's
possible to include this in the next dyne release?

Cheers,
VirtualFlavius

The HydroBeats Project
http://assembla.com/wiki/show/hydrobeats