:: Re: [dyne:bolic] resolution
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: marcelo schultes
To: dynebolic
Betreff: Re: [dyne:bolic] resolution

Make shure the vertical and horizontal rates (something like 30-50 and
50-90, these are mine settings) in the /etc/X11/xorg.conf are according to
your monitor. Check this info in your monitor's manual. If that doesn't help
try using another live CD wich uses xorg, set to the resolution you want,
copy the file xorg.conf to your hard drive, start dyne and use that file
overwriting the original dyne file.

Tchau,

Marcelo