:: Re: [dyne:bolic] usb drives
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: andrea bertolasi
Betreff: Re: [dyne:bolic] usb drives
> 1.)How is it is done that dynebolic would be in usb drive and it would
> also boot from there?

you can make the usb drive GRUB bootable and than put the dyne
directory on that media.

> 2.)I have one ipodmini 6G, I'm not sure,propably it has to erase wholly
> before installation, I suggest it cannot be used listening music when
> there would be like 3-4 G second partition where would be, bootable
> dynebolic

I think that iPod could be used as an hard disk. Or at least a part of
it. The best way IMHO is to create a boot floppy (either the dynebolic
boot floppy or a GRUB boot floppy) and to put the big part (the dyne
directory) on the iPod HD.

hope it helps,
andrea