:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Dyne2.1 PD & GEM ?
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: >---------------<[O:O]>---------------<
Betreff: Re: [dyne:bolic] Dyne2.1 PD & GEM ?
Hi,

look for Pure:dyne, a modified dynebolic that contains a nice Pure Data
with GEM, Pdp and much more made by the goto10 team :::
http://puredyne.goto10.org/wiki/GetPureDyne
I think that if you've docked your dyne, you may just download the
pure.dyne module putting it straight in the directory modules of your
dock (/dyne/modules/)

a+
benjamin