:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Computer won't boo…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: ryan
Betreff: Re: [dyne:bolic] Computer won't boot after using dyne
Hi,

I have this problem sometimes, not just with dyne, because I've got
dodgy memory ( tested it ), you could make sure your memorys seated
properly, if you do that make sure you ground yourself (hold the case
while doing it), while your there you could make sure everythings
seated properly, ide cables etc... and you could try runing something
like memtest86 on it. If that doesn't work it might be your power
supply, you could test that by using another one if you have one, or a
multimetre ( I could post detailed instutions if you wanted ), but
then again it could be lots of things, lots of computer components
cause similer problems. I guess thats not particauly helpful, but it
does sound like a hardware issue, so maybe do some searches on the net
for some answers.