:: [dyne:bolic] Computer won't boot af…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Ricardo
To: dynebolic
Betreff: [dyne:bolic] Computer won't boot after using dyne
Hi all,

    I'm having a really strange problem here. After using dyne:bolic, my computer can't boot, it hangs just before testing the memory and checking for the IDE drives (without error messages). I found out that unpluging the power cable for a while solves the problem, but I always need to do that if I want to enjoy dyne. I already tested both dyne 2.1 and 2.2 versions, installed the system and nested /home and keep having the problem. I have for now only debian installed, but I've been using many other distros (including LiveCDs)  and that just happens with dyne. Does anybody have any idea what's going on? Some info about my PC:

Pentium IV 3.2 GHz
1 Gh Memory
2 SATA HDs
Asus Motherboard P5GD2

    Apparently it isn't such a big problem, but and if it happens while I'm showing this great distro to someone on another PC? After saying: "Don't worry, your system will be intact, it's just a LiveCD"? :-)

        Thanks for any help

          Ricardo

Você quer respostas para suas perguntas? Ou você sabe muito e quer compartilhar seu conhecimento? Experimente o Yahoo! Respostas!