:: Re: [dyne:bolic] dyne 2.2 FAT USB s…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Martin Breguet
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dynebolic mailinglist
Aihe: Re: [dyne:bolic] dyne 2.2 FAT USB stick
Hello Markus, Stomfi and the rest of you...

The "save session" technique worked just fine when nesting to the hdd.
But it failed when nesting to the usb... When I rebooted and chose the
usb nest, it ended with "operation failed", and I had to reboot, and
choose the nest from the hdd...

There migh be a trick to learn...

If any of you has an idea, please post it in this list, that I read everyday...

My goal is to carry a Dyne cd and my usb pendrive so I have my
personal desktop anywhere...

M.