:: [dyne:bolic] is boa missing from d:…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ed King
A: dynebolic
Asunto: [dyne:bolic] is boa missing from d:b 2.1?
Hello,

I downloaded dyne:bolic 2.1 from mirrorgeek.com,
burned it to cd, and booted it up. It's a very cool
distro!

However, the boa webserver seems to be missing. I can
not access http://localhost from a local browser, nor
can I hit my dyne:bolic machine from a remote browser.
I ran nmap from a remote machine, and I do not see
anything running on port 80 of the dyne:bolic machine.

I opened up a terminal window on the dyne:bolic
machine and did a:    find / -name boa
and it did not find anything.

Is boa missing from 2.1? Or is there something I
need to do to make it start up?

thanks,
Ed