Til: dynebolic mailinglist
Emne: Re: [dyne:bolic] Pure music
Hi,

I think that a hardware exchange is a great idea, but a problem might be the
price of sending for the sender, static bags arn't always easy to find, and
it can be a bit costly to send larger objects, does anyone have any ideas
about this?

And I have a couple of (hopefuly not to stupid questions), I'm putting
together a bunch of computers out of old parts for an activist community
centre (in New Zealand) for people to come in and grab if they want one,
after docking and nesting, I'm wondering if there's a way to permintly alter
the fstab, and also make the welcome message not start automagicly each time
it starts up?

Thanks
Ryan