:: Re: [dyne:bolic] 2.2 preview for th…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: jaromil
A: dynebolic
Asunto: Re: [dyne:bolic] 2.2 preview for the impatient (errors)
hi Andy,

On Sun, Sep 24, 2006 at 03:20:34PM +0200, Andy Frisko wrote:
> Hi, today i tried out the new version of dyne (dyne 2.2) and i found some errors.
>
> first alsa didn't work even with the alsa configuration utility which comes with the new version.
> on both of my 2 computers i had the same problems ...

yes. this is a udev problem (URG) that needs to be fixed updating the
udev rules, at least that's what i found out so far, but still didn't
understood how to update udev rules to the new syntax they activated
since version 082 or something.

if anyone has hints please say, i'll look it up these days if i have
time enough.

well, lucky that it was just a preview eh ;)

ciao

- --
jaromil, dyne.org rasta coder, http://afrolinux.org