:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Pure music
Página Inicial
Autor: jaromil
Para: dynebolic
Assunto: Re: [dyne:bolic] Pure music
hi ppl,

On Mon, Oct 02, 2006 at 09:03:17AM +0100, Dan Caseley wrote:
> >Can you fit an ethernet card inside the case. You can get 10MB/s
> >ones for older ISA slots, and 10/100 for PCI slots. Most of the 3COM
> >work well on Linux.
>

> As do the Realtek ones, I've found.
> What's more, a basic 10/100 NIC costs almost nothing, to the point that I've
> got about 4 lying round the house. I won't throw them away (who throws away
> old hardware????) but they're not worth putting on eBay, etc.

little idea:

anyone would like to setup an hardware/exchange (NON-COMMERCIAL) webpage
on dyne.org so that we can share our spare parts as a community?

i think that would be extremely cool and definitely fitting with the
dyne.org mission ;)

ciao

- --
jaromil, dyne.org rasta coder, http://afrolinux.org