:: [dyne:bolic] Pure music
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: josu nanore
A: dynebolic
Temas antiguos: [dyne:bolic] Not booting
Asunto: [dyne:bolic] Pure music
Hi all,

after some troubles with the old AMD 64M RAM and 10G hd...i runed the
dynebolic Cd and it was great, even greater after dock it cause the cd
reader is too slow

Next step is to customize the modules, i was planing to take the pure
modules and the open office ones but the servers are not up... i tryed
stealing the modules from puredyne but puredata is not allowed to produce
sound... (also the enviroment was changed, maybe i copyed the wrong module)
are there another mirrors for get this extra modules?
is it possible to create or to find some module with Ircam´s OpenMusic? that
would be quite cool, maybe i can try to build it if there is a place for
learn how to build a .dyne (Open Music need software packages like CM lisp
version, midishare and fluidisynth among others)

Another thing, my old amd hasnt internal modem, so i can only use the usb
device, but my internet modem is ethernet, anyidea for can go on internet
with it?

Thanks

Moda para esta temporada. Ponte al día de todas las tendencias.
http://www.msn.es/Mujer/moda/default.asp