:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Rosegarden.dyne
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: stomfisite
A: CachuReos, dynebolic mailinglist
Asunto: Re: [dyne:bolic] Rosegarden.dyne
Yes, a couple of good suggestions, although I prefer the minus
symbol in the file name so as not to confuse with file version and
type extensions.

i.e. net-stomfi-games.dyne

The problem with this is you may want to host your dyne module on
someone else's or several hosts,

so Jaromil's simpler games-stomfi.dyne gets my vote.

This also has the benefit that it can be indexed and sorted on the
first word.

Incognito will remain as just the single name as I wrote it.
Obviously this convention should be used for standard individual
applications like openoffice.dyne.

We should have the version number for these as in openoffice-2.0.dyne.

Using this convention my ECA module should become:

ecasound-2.3.3.dyne

rather than

ecasound.stomfi.dyne

Can we agree on module naming conventions like these?

Someone will have to document the naming strategy on the dyne pages.

Regards
Stomfi

By the way anyone who is looking for Tuxpaint will find it inside
Incognito.dyne I'll try and extract it. S