:: Re: [dyne:bolic] synch video to mus…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: padawan12
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dynebolic mailinglist
Aihe: Re: [dyne:bolic] synch video to music beat (automatically) [signed]

Gem, which is an addition to Pure Data , or Gridflow might help you.
They aren't easy "one button" solutions to this task, but VJs who use
them can do amazing things firing off video clips on the beat, or
crossfading images with effects to fit music. Pd and Gem may not be
a standard part of Dyne any longer, but PureDyne is a distro remix
that includes them.