:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Problems with dyne…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: jaromil
Dátum:
Címzett: dynebolic mailinglist
Tárgy: Re: [dyne:bolic] Problems with dyne2.1
On Tue, Sep 12, 2006 at 01:18:25PM +0200, giannibritti@??? wrote:
> hi to all,
> i have installed dyne on my toshiba, but i can't use it becouse when
> it enter in the desktop all the system freez and i can't do
> nothing(mouse, commands on the keyboard to go on the shell). How can i
> see the logs when i can't enter in dynebolic?

you can start it with 'linux daemons=ssh', enter in ssh from another
computer (root with pass luther) and look at logs in /var/log/messages

> the strange thing is that dyne 2 work well, but i've lost the cd with
> dyne 2:P where can i find it to download? i can't find it on the site
> of dynebolic.

all previous versions are stored in the primary ftp.dyne.org repository
inside the directory dynebolic/releases - there you will find v0 v1 and
v2.

ciao

- --
jaromil, dyne.org rasta coder, http://rastasoft.org