:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Rosegarden.dyne
Kezdőlap
Szerző: jaromil
Dátum:
Címzett: dynebolic mailinglist
Tárgy: Re: [dyne:bolic] Rosegarden.dyne
On Tue, Sep 12, 2006 at 05:52:17PM +1000, stomfisite wrote:
> Hi Jaromil
>
> probably got them from my stomfi.net site, something I made to make
> my incognito app work.

wow you packed a juicy list already :)

one little request, since i also have a games.dyne ready there will be a
name clash, then it would be good to use a prefix for modules which
would also help us quickly understand who made them.

what about calling your game module games-stomfi.dyne ?

just a suggestion, i might also adopt this on external modules i make
and call them something games-jrml.dyne

otherwise any other suggestion how to sort this is welcome.

ciao

- --
jaromil, dyne.org rasta coder, http://rastasoft.org