:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Newbie questions: …
Kezdőlap
Szerző: stomfisite
Dátum:
Címzett: dynebolic mailinglist
Tárgy: Re: [dyne:bolic] Newbie questions: Dynebolic version and Openmosix
I haven't looked for the version number, but I do know OpenMosix
doesn't work yet with the 2.6 kernel which the Dyne2 series use.

Dyne:bolic 1.4.1 uses the 2.4 kernel and this distro does include
OpenMosix.

>From another Dyne hacker from the Land Down Under. Actually North of

the New South Wales border, where anyone who lives South is oft
called a Mexican by us who live in the land of eternal sunshine and
drought. Sort of an upside down joke.

Kind regards
Stomfi