:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Nomad Synergies wi…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: stomfisite
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Nouveaux-sujets: [dyne:bolic] Release ? of DB 2.2
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] Nomad Synergies with GRML
db already has it inbuilt. Have a look at the dynesdk script.
and read my howto at.

> http://www.linux.com/article.pl?sid=06/05/23/1930225

This is just an example using my software. You can use the methods
to install anything you like, and as you can see you don't need to
be a developer as long as you can use a shell terminal.

There is also a quick mod method on my site at http://www.stomfi.net
under downloads and some more links in docs

I'm working on a more practical example of a local area network web
page server with PHP enabled thttpd and phpforms, all programs
developed by real developers. I just show how to add them to a Dyne
system using the dynesdk, a few other shell commands, and some real
easy PHP scripting.

I don't really classify this as developing as I'm just following the
directions found in the dyne documentation. Hope this clarifies
things a bit.

Stomfi