:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Nomad Synergies wi…
Góra strony
Autor: stomfisite
Dla: dynebolic mailinglist
Temat: Re: [dyne:bolic] Nomad Synergies with GRML
I had a look at grml, but could not see the documentation on how to
modify it on the fly as you can with Dyne2.

Morhing-Morphix is the only other distro I've found that can do
this, but is not so easy as Dyne2 in my opinion although the base
system is much smaller leaving more room for your own app choices,
it being general purpose, unlike Dyne2 which is live media centric.

Show me the link on grml and I'll try to add one of my own apps to
the CD as a test of it's hackative functionality.

Stomfi