:: [dyne:bolic] Suggestion for dyne 2…
Góra strony
Autor: Andy Frisko
Dla: dynebolic
Temat: [dyne:bolic] Suggestion for dyne 2.2 (Feature request)
Jaromil could you please include in the 2.2 release the alsa-tools-gui (especially hdspmixer) - if it isn't still in 2.1.

yesterday i recorded some songs but i couldn't hear them when i routed them to my digitalmixer. the same problem i had with ubuntu until i opned the hdspmixer - after opening it worked and i had sound at the outputs of my rme hdsp 9652...

greetings.