:: [dyne:bolic] installation does NOT …
Góra strony
Autor: Andy Frisko
Dla: dynebolic
Temat: [dyne:bolic] installation does NOT work
Hi!,

first of all: dynebolic is great!

but i've encountered some problems with the "installation"!
in my system is a sata harddisk witj ubuntu on it.
i've copied the dyne folder from the cd to the / directory of ubuntu.

but when i boot with the cd it doesn't eject like in the pdf manual described.
i also have to edit fstab on my own if i want to use the ubuntu ext3 partitions when booting from cd.

if i want to nest - nest doesn't find any partitions even with the edited fstab.

i am a linux noob so maybe i've made some mistakes.
please help :)

what can i do to make it work?