:: [dyne:bolic] that's right
Góra strony
Autor: champion jean jacques
Dla: dynebolic
Temat: [dyne:bolic] that's right
hello Thibault I thank you once again for your help
but I also have a computer with mandriva 2005 and
the K3b software and it recognizes the iso image without
problem so I have burned it and now it works very well
I have downloaded this file twice at the same mirror first time with windows
and the second with mandriva
and with mandriva I had no problem
I'm going to download with windows by the link you gave
me in your answer
I have unchecked "masquer les extensions de fichiers dont le type est connu"
but the iso image is in RAR archive
and this is the problem with windows
you told me "If it is really a RAR file, then you shouldn't be able to read
the
content of the CDROM once burnt under windows. Is it the case ?
I' going to try this and I will tell you the result
sincerely
jean jacques