:: [dyne:bolic] .iso
Góra strony
Autor: John Bland
Dla: dynebolic mailinglist
Temat: [dyne:bolic] .iso
hello jean jaques,
I don't know Nero since I use the Linux k3b burner. However, it has got
to be the .iso file extension that tells a burner that it is an iso
image for the burner to make a boot disk from. Beware that Windows can
filter fileypes, so you must ensure that 'Files of Type' is set to "All
Files" and then highlight the filename, ending .iso, that you want to
make the boot disk from. I've still got the "dyne-2.1.iso" file on my
computer, uncompressed at 632.3 Meg, that I burned successfully from. If
I select it for a burn, K3b immediately recognises it as an iso-9660
file that it processes for making a boot disk from and burns
accordingly.
If anyone wants a boot disk made for them I'd be happy to supply. Just
send me an address, and I'll do the rest
. .
Regards