:: Re: [dyne:bolic] same
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: marcelo schultes
À: dynebolic
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] same

If you are burning a "data CD", you'll only get an archieve not bootable.
You need to select in your burner the option "burn CD from iso image", it
may have other names depending on the software used, but that's it.

If the computer is not booting from CD, try also to set the bios to look for
the operating system from CD, maybe it's set to look on the hard drive
first.

good luck

Marcelo