:: Re: [dyne:bolic] grub and docking a…
Página Principal
Autor: sean
Para: dynebolic mailinglist
Assunto: Re: [dyne:bolic] grub and docking and madness
Its funny... I've been through that grub website/manual and all the
config files so many times I feel like an expert -- even though nothing
I did ever worked. All I can suggest is that if it will 1) boot ok into
SUSE and it will 2) boot ok into Dynebolic on the hard drive (with the
cdrom in), then there must be some way to co-opt the SUSE grub to load
dynebolic. Does it appear on the bootloader menu at all when you boot SUSE?

-sean