:: Re: [dyne:bolic] nesting problem
Página Principal
Autor: padawan12
Para: dynebolic mailinglist
Assunto: Re: [dyne:bolic] nesting problem

Sounds like you might have a bad disk there Sean,
though it's something I've done rarely and could
be wrong about. Have a try creating a filesystem
on the disk from a live boot, use mkfs, try a
few types like ext2 and ext3. Also try moving
the disk to aniother IDE or ATA port and see what happens.
Run fdisk on it and see what the partition table looks like.

You might find some clues here
http://www.tldp.org/LDP/sag/html/filesystems.html