:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Screen resolution …
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Martin Breguet
Betreff: Re: [dyne:bolic] Screen resolution 1280x1024 etc
Hello Stomfi,

To tell you the truth, I thought my nest was "functional" in the usb
pendrive, but as a matter of fact it is not...

What I did was nest in the hdd, but it's too bad, since the idea of having
my OS in the pendrive is so great (this is what I do with Puppy Linux, it's
actually installed in the pendrive...)

I shall do some more homework about it...

My problem with the screen res' hasn't been fixed, but thanks to Sass anyway
for his prompt answer, and I am sure a solution will somehow show up...

One thing worth mentionning was Firefox and Amarok freezing when working
together (funny it didn't happened during my first session, when I didn't
nest...)

Oh, well, since I am discovering, I might have screwed up somewhere...

All the best,

M.