:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Screen resolution …
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: sass
Betreff: Re: [dyne:bolic] Screen resolution 1280x1024
you can easily get 1280x1024 resoution with dyneII.
just type 'linux vga=794' on your boot prompt.
you can find more configuration numbers if you hit the F3 button on
the boot prompt.

If you fail to have 1280x1024, it's time to dock dyneII on your HDD.
after docking is done,you need to change some files.

go to /mnt/hd1/1/dyne and fine dyne.cfg file.
this file is originally readonly file, you need to do chmod to 644 in
order to modify it.
modify the line which has something like #maxresolution = 1024x768 to
maxresolution = 1280x1024

and that's it.

good luck,

-sass