:: Re: [dyne:bolic] complete package l…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: jaromil
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Assumpte: Re: [dyne:bolic] complete package list for Dyne-Bolic Distros
On Wed, Jul 26, 2006 at 03:54:43PM +0100, Matthew Hearn wrote:
> I just dowloaded the latest version of dyne-bolic because of the fact
> that it was mentioned in sound on sounds article on Pure Data as
> including said package as standard
> (http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/aug06/articles/puredata_0806.htm).
> The only thing is I cant seem to find it on there. Am I just being dim
> or is it simply not there.

pure data is included in the special customization called 'pure:dyne'
which builds a neat pd environment on top of the dyne:II core, thanks to
the goto10 hackers and artists....

so to say, in a blink of an eye, you can get it from
http://puredyne.goto10.org
the final stable release is not there yet, but will be very soon.

ciao

- --
jaromil, dyne.org rasta coder, http://rastasoft.org