:: Re: [dyne:bolic] complete package l…
Góra strony
Autor: padawan12
Dla: dynebolic mailinglist
Temat: Re: [dyne:bolic] complete package list for Dyne-Bolic Distros
Hello there Matte,

I believe that the best Dyne distribution for experimental
music making is PureDyne. This is a remaster of Dyne
configured more specifically for Pd, Csound and so on.

Of course you could add Pd to a vanilla Dyne (install/nest)
in which case I recommend you grab the latest extended
build from Hans site here
http://at.or.at/hans/pd/installers-0.39.2-extended-test3.html