:: Re: [dyne:bolic] nesting as luther,…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: stomfisite
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Assumpte: Re: [dyne:bolic] nesting as luther, adding a user
You have to live down under where things are upside down to work
this one out.

useradd -d /home/NEWUSERNAME -g GROUPNAME -p NEWPASSWORD -s /bin/sh
NEWUSERNAME

if you want to use a different skeleton directory from the default

- -m -k PATHTOSKEL

to add a new group

groupadd NEWGROUPNAME

No worries