:: [dyne:bolic] [dyne] Video ON Line m…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: ~~~ $$$ Alex The Glamourous $$$$ ~~~~~
A: 'dynebolic mailinglist'
Assumptes vells: [dyne:bolic] USB 2.0 xternal drive nesting
Assumpte: [dyne:bolic] [dyne] Video ON Line mixer+ internet tv schedule
Hello guys!

Thank you for everything you've done for media activist of the whole world!
You work is really AMAZING!!!!

I've got a small question.

RU planning to write some kind of  "video mixer" software  , which could be
used for   independent Internet TV studios in the case of  high price of
hardware stuff?   I think it's no so hard to make one something like
DV-Mixer PRO  (http://www.vanillaon.com <http://www.vanillaon.com/>  )   or
Channel Storm for MAC    (http://www.channelstorm.com/ ) but with  schedule
features and mixing ON - LINE streams?  I think this software would have
citizen journalism , and will bring independent internet TV up ?? Just
imagine how it would be cool to have YOUR OWN TV STUDIO PRODUCTIVE FOR THE
FREE(!!) On ONE CD?!?!? Lord!

How do you think?

Thank you!

Jah bless us!