:: Re: [dyne:bolic] net configuration …
Góra strony
Autor: Kristofer Dale
Dla: dynebolic mailinglist
Temat: Re: [dyne:bolic] net configuration Q
On Tue, 11 Jul 2006, perke wrote:

:not sure what could cause this, i remember once i had same issues on
:debian....deleted interfaces in /etc/network then touch eth0 and then
:dhclient eth0 did the job....sure it could be done through GUI. Have you
:checked cables or some other distro to make sure connection is OK?

Yes, Lumumba works fine with three computers active on the DSL gateway,
running either SUSE9.1, Lumumba, or Win ME, in various combinations. For
some reason, Dhoruba can't access the DSL gateway, but I am willing to
replace SUSE with Dhoruba, since I already have a bootloader for SUSE
anyway. Once I get Dhoruba debugged, I can easily make boot CD's for my
other machines, correct? I'm checking into firmware upgrades and settings
on the gateway to see if that's a factor, thanks for the input...