:: [dyne:bolic] Compiling GTKmm
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Carlo Capocasa
A: dynebolic
Assumpte: [dyne:bolic] Compiling GTKmm
If all goes according to plan I will be using Dynebolic to be playing
live gigs using ZynAddSubFX and the Om modular synthesizer soon. It
feels great that I can use a distro that truly anyone can use at home as
my main gig box!

So I'm compiling the Om modular synthesizer and dependencies and ran
into a problem I could use some help for. The problem's name is GTKmm.

libglademm and libgnomecanvasmm depend on GTKmm and complain about
undefined references to Glib::wrap(), Pango::TabArray and other GTKmm
and glibmm-related functions. I can't compile them, and they are needed
to compile my beloved Om patchable synth, that Oh Joy! can run
ZynAddSubFX as a DSSI plugin.

Using *mm libraries with the same version numbers as the GTK+ libraries
installed on dyne or LFS 6.1:

doxygen 1.4.7 (required for the glibmm make process)
glibmm 2.6.4
gtkmm 2.6.7
libglademm-2.4.2
libgnomecanvas 2.10.0