:: [dyne:bolic] compiling madwifi into…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Josh Lawrence
A: dynebolic
Assumpte: [dyne:bolic] compiling madwifi into dyne:II kernel
Hello all,

I have a wireless that requires the madwifi drivers to work. Friday
night I attempted to download and install, via the SDK, the madwifi
drivers (which were included in the files in the SDK under
extra-modules). madwifi requires only the command "make" to build;
when I issued that command, it complained that I was missing the build
script? and that I needed to set my KERNELPATH variable.

Does anyone have any experience with this? I fiddled around with it
for a couple of hours, but I am clearly in over my head. I looked in
/usr/src for the kernel headers but all I found was a dir called rpm.

Any ideas?

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com