:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Dynebolic with Zyn…
Góra strony
Autor: Josh Lawrence
Dla: dynebolic mailinglist
Temat: Re: [dyne:bolic] Dynebolic with ZynAddSubFX
On 7/8/06, Carlo Capocasa <capocasa@???> wrote:
> Sameer,
>
> as mentioned to Josh, you can simply make the changes right in the
> system. A file system called 'unionfs' writes your changes to your nest
> and creates the appearence that you changed the CD.
>
> You can use the SDK to create a custom dyne CD that has those changes
> built in.
>
> Carlo

Wow, that is simple.

I tried to use the SDK last night to compile madwifi drivers for
dyne:II, and I failed. It's good to know that the nest option works.
I'll give that a try tonight.

One question about the nest - once you create it, if you make further
changes to your system, do you have to "resave" the nest?

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com