:: Re: [dyne:bolic] test post
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Deepak Mishra
Betreff: Re: [dyne:bolic] test post
yes wvdial is there in dyne, you dont sound so clear when you say
-----/dev/ttyACM0, or /dev/usb/ttyACM0 are present?
if you are trying to use your mobile as a modem using a USB data cable,
then you can check is you cable is working by doing the following -

type this before you plug in the cable-
watch --interval=1 "dmesg|tail"

Now when you plug in your USB cable,a new notice will appear that your USB
cable was detected and drivers loaded etc,if it does not you cable doesnt
work.
But let me assure you if your cable if OK and works under other ***dozzzee
OSes, then it will work here without drivers for sure !
these steps will be helpful when connecting other USB devices like pen
drives etc.