:: [dyne:bolic] activating internet co…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Herbert E. Plett
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Asunto: [dyne:bolic] activating internet connection
hi
I am new to d:b
I cannot activate the wireless link (neither the wired one) of the laptop I try
to use d:b in. I read everything I found on the web page and searched the
archive and could not find any useful information about networking setup.
I found one reference to cisco board with a tip to use ifconfig and dhcpcd and
this doesn't work on the laptop (Gateway), but does work on the desktop for the
wired link.
Can anyone, PLEASE, point me as to where to look for information on how to
setup/activate the network?
TIA