:: [dyne:bolic] dynesdk mksdk error
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Ward 8
To: dynebolic
Betreff: [dyne:bolic] dynesdk mksdk error
Hello,

I got a error while extracting syne.sys: "failed to preserve ownership for
[filename] operation not allowed" what does that error mean and is it
fixable?

I hope someone knows that error, f1r3 thought there would be something wrong
with my harddrive, so i did chkdsk in dos and found a cluster error, on my
other partition, not the one with the dyne dir on. chkdsk fixed the error so
my harddrive should be fine and i still get the same error. I want to unpack
dyne.sys to make usr writeable, then download the source files so i can
install the nvidia drivers to use the composite tv-out of my videocard.

Hope i did everything right, i'm new to mailinglists, always used forums
before.

Greetz Ward