Skribent: stomfisite
Til: dynebolic mailinglist
Gamle-emner: [dyne:bolic] Dyne II early test : many pbs, but great experience
Emne: Re: [dyne:bolic] Dyne II early test
Just finished downloading, booting, looking through wmaker.sh, and
saw how to add menu items for my own dyne mods. Built a new iso, and
voila, it works a treat.

Absolutly Fabulous. Have to write an update for my article.

Problems. It couldn't mount my rc25 nest. No worries though.
The sound card volume control defaults to the onboard card, even
though I configured the second card in config as the one I wanted to
use.

Thanks for the menu feature and the reiserfs fsck.

Time for a well deservered break for a job well done guys while us
users give it a real workout.

Stomfi